Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: DK0SWF antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: DK0SWF antenna
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 16:34:47 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Christian,

Ok, so perseverance paid off :-) but it looks like the MF fieldday is over now -- nothing audible here. I was busy from family matters during morning to afternoon so I missed most of the show. For tonight, after a relatively hot day in western europe, the conditions / QRN will not be as excellent as they were yesterday. But despite that, I'll try again at DF0WD. Maybe the fieldday operators are still aroud then.

If the stations from OH which are busy sending spots over the dx cluster, are monitoring the RSGB reflector(s): Are you prepared for crossband mode, possibly 80 meters, or maybe 40 meters ?

73,
  Wolf DL4YHF .