Re: LF: Grabber

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Grabber
From: IZ2JGB <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:14:35 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Ciao,

Ok for The rx, i'll start with The vlf, i've
Got a nice edirol soundcard that samples up to 24 bit/96 khz.

I'll need some help in configuring spectrum lab since i'm a beginner in that
field.

The network, website and ftp are ready.

Regarding the sked i need The help of
Giulio I2FGT Because i'm a donkey in
CW ... But we can set it up. And hopefully i'll learn , sooner or later.

Thanks,
Giorgio

Inviato da iPhone