R: LF: Grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: LF: Grabber
From: "IZ2JGB Giorgio Barinetti" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 19:39:00 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Graham,

The Exciter (yes it's a 2 deck setup , exciter / PA) has an external jack
I can wire it up to the PC's com port, so it's done.

About the time, the pc I have setup for the VLF works is already
NTP locked,  just to be sure.

Let'see what we can do regarding the frequency, that is the matter
that worries me more than the setup :(

Let's have a shower and a fresh dinner (raw fish tonight) then tomorrow I'll
Think about that.

Thanks for your usual help!

73,
JGB