Re: LF: DK7FC_OK2BVG

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC_OK2BVG
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:45:05 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Lubos,

Yes, it was very hot during the last days. Today the situation is a bit better but probably there is a lot of QRN. The daytime is about 14 hours here now in this latitude. We're loosing 3m20sec per day now! Soon the hot days and thunderstorms will be over and then we can start into the season.

73, Stefan7DK7FC