LF: DK7FC_OK2BVG

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: DK7FC_OK2BVG
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:12:23 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan, MF!
I had to stop my MF activity for high possibility of storm. My big antenna on the remote portable QTH is grounded now. The day was very hot, daytime temperature more than 37°C. Lots of storms is visible on Blitzortung page.
Well ... we will do our CW QSO later, when the weather is quiet.

:-)  73!

Lubos, OK2BVG