Re: LF: OPERA Question

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OPERA Question
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:09:08 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1342044549; bh=HBeX9tfxsgzq94ioVeFOTUjWR/HpOqq3THp4JzIAX3A=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=eSCKGul2/Xqc94nPEPb7zJH/FyUXqTyrXxQv3Ifi9SUsoZ35Y3ipjoGiSCIOGtKfkNEIixAx5+lsUuhuHpTSMQ5biQQKXvH6rZgX/K6BD9hZzecMcqbU1+CSRNHnczSH4tBl9gtX+w0QkSjFAOZWNK+iOqT083FXtjuxata9ezQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Graham

SDR; doing your best to drag them kicking and screaming into the future. I don't get the resistance..... the QEX (ARRL) files are available to all (unlike other national outfits) on DSP, a technology which has been with us for a decade or two! But easier to implement these days.
73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX