Re: LF: Kites

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Kites
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:44:29 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7anIPWB5Lf4vjBLTg1dQZ92xmG+x4/CCIK1sVhg8NIE=; b=ZcNXaDwxzKGKuPEuYFjjsF9wZx2T8ITezBa9GmN/AIvSReq2x/PNKoZ0FFbBCGyt6D 2MsqWhwUsa1JgvycttOP5T40wbSNJ7J9QA8og1SmuRotal1U2qZuPT6KkGy8PF4PQhBQ kwe0lbZtT/E3aHY1cisPz53xn8FVRkdjbZCYwu8uOPv73Ltp0xC9iNEG7Q7G1N1bFADL KxTzeUOrD86JCDN1ziFvErkt1E0MXP5t85QOo9BDNxPLHxOj4I5PzyQcQHlT9DA7aUxK OhbWADbaPnwBByDIY7ZALIHCYLukSDmbETAyqbAiQJYeBavudTWGTV9uzUERxwVCUtm1 DVAg==
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Stefan for the explanation!
I knew that it must be possible since you have done it!

Vy 73 Warren

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ