Re: LF: Kites

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Kites
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:39:55 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=wrSPNg+HJ1xtI9qbNUKLSe8v7BQGogQNLc0WuvZ2KKw=; b=TSMVcCCzY8bIJFTzsohXprtXnBFmB10/VrRD9Ufs1F7bHdkBIm33t4CP5YHtRemNZQ lWhYwwsdbFmJgUpFYKRPXktKFqG6IstY4xMEhqhYB8ws0aRQy8y5tM8/L7XyN7cHVwlQ YTFm5NOeD9GGoD57HXAgJ/KiudKpqM2izkashKe8DX0EMR8eAlA1TQhm5mlzMBHKBez5 Rvevi8x/v+VzYiQjNPUj4+Er/jC4pnhP6ehPdjnaaVdoPVIKo//QwZFlyzi7wqbdAx2d 9BTn8Us7lcWS6Cap5XGFHGph5XGpZ3Guaqz6IxRWELJrYe7AB7j59kiY4ssp+8Xm0LWY HFVg==
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan,
      I imagine that a LF or VLF small vertical is a relatively high-Q circuit, how do you manage to keep the kite vertical in resonance and matched while the kite bounces around in the wind?

73 Warren K2ORS