LF: Interruption of my QRSS transmission last night on 475KHz

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>, "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Interruption of my QRSS transmission last night on 475KHz
From: "Scholz, Marco " <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:39:22 +0100
Accept-language: de-DE, en-GB
Acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-GB
Sender: [email protected]

Good morning,

Many thanks to Nicolas, Joe and Walter for the reports of my short transmission yesterday evening and all others who had a look. Very sorry I had to stop so early.

Transmission was interrupted by a small fire in my RF current meter. Seems on my short MF antenna the voltage is much higher in difference when I work on 137KHz. The antenna wire was to close on the current transformer and the transformer wire burnt down. So a small issue, but it looked spectacular in the night and I decided to stop and check in the morning what was happen J

vy73

Marco, DD7PC

-----E-mail d'origine-----
sorry hav e to go QRT due technical problems!

vy73
Marco