Re: LF: VX9MRC 504.1 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VX9MRC 504.1 kHz
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 09:18:40 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jan
I also spent some time in Singapore and Malaya late 1960's and early 1970's
but mostly on the short waves but I did manage on 160 es 80 metres to work
plenty of DX.
JA qrm was the problem,  the bands were  full all the time with Japanese
activity, they used to get so excited when DX appeared
I like to hear the old tales about real radio and real radio operators.
73 de Mal 9V1OY es 9M2CC