Re: LF: Fwd: Help needed, mechanical filters

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: Help needed, mechanical filters
From: Claudio Girardi <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 22:59:23 +0200
Cc: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

Stefan,
if I understood correctly, the datasheet says that the impedance is 18 kohm if you use the red and green wires and 500 ohm if you use the yellow and green ones; so you should load both sides with 18 kohm in your case, or change taps. Then you should also load the filter with the exact capacitance values printed on its ends, connected between the red and green wires.

Regards,
  Claudio