Re: LF: RE: Fwd: Help needed, mechanical filters

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Fwd: Help needed, mechanical filters
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:28:37 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Tom.

Thanks. Yes, i have the 2 V rms in mind. It was stated in the datasheet. I intend to use a series configuration of 3 antiparallel 1N4148 diodes on the input to protect the filter. At 50 Ohm, the leveles are hopefully below 2 V rms. Otherwise i will use a stepped attenuator in series of course (if clipping occurs).

73, Stefan