LF: new Yahoo group

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: new Yahoo group
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:12:08 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear friends,
        the "old" reflektor did a good job. I learned a lot there. Many thanks to All who kept him working all the years. In my opinion there was no necessity to have a new one. The few spams were simply deleted - no problem.
         But probably other OM's know more about what will be required in future. So I joined the new reflctor ( many thanks to Markus for his assistance ), but I am still on the "old" one, too. Please keep him alive for a long while.
        ( I know what I need - no advertising. So "Barclay's Card" is of no interest. )
Hope for a satisfactory solution
73
Walter DJ2LF / DI2AG