LF: Re: New VLF Grabber in Darmstadt

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: New VLF Grabber in Darmstadt
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:08:49 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
This sounds interesting and given time I might get Transmitting on the
Dreamers band. You have done well and other German stns on the 9 Khz band
whereas in the UK there is no interest or no one capable of transmitting
other than a few metres down the road. QRP mania reigns in the UK with no
chance of making any QSO. On this band high power is needed
I have all the equipment suitable plus antennas but I am busy with other
persuits at present.
On LF at present it seems only DL7FC es G3KEV are able to work DX
73 De G3KEV