Re: LF: Emailing: 11-18-2009_006

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Emailing: 11-18-2009_006
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:18:41 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Pete
I am sure Mexico radio stns were within range after dark but I listened to the Honolulu stns.
In those days I was a Globe Trotter seeking rare DX locations. I took advantage of facilities available at the various locations.to operate amateur radio. I used Aircraft, Ships and Fixed transmitters besides having my own portable equipment when possible to carry with me.
I had a certain amount of Influence to achieve my objectives !!

73 de G3KEV  Retired Globe Trotter