Re: LF: VLF/LF-Preamp

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF/LF-Preamp
From: IK1WVQ Mauro <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 17:57:33 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

unfortunately I do not know the ansver to your question, but I am VERY interested on this kind of antennas for my 137 and 500KHz rx ..
please, how big are the "probes" ???

Is this antenna also usable for 8KHZ dream bands, or for SAQ Grimeton reception ??

I tried the PA0RDT mini whip, but I am not satisfied .. noise, noise, noise and (I think) intermodulation ....

Many thanks in advance..

73 de Mauro IK1WVQ