Re: LF: Re: VLF/LF-Preamp

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: VLF/LF-Preamp
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 20:53:05 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Peter,

How sensitive is the balanced probe to shielding effects (trees, houses)? Any difference to the E field probe?
Where do you have the INA111 from?
What are the differences on 137 kHz? Is there a significant S/N improvement?

A nice design. The only problem i see the the availablility of the special parts. But lastly both are E field antennas and will react on man made noise coming from the near field. However it is an interesting alternative for those who cannot find a separate local ground for the LF antenna (e.g. living in a high house)...

73,Stefan/DK7FC