Re: LF: Open Sauce

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Open Sauce
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 12:32:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alberto

Yes I deliberately posted a very clipped OT comment so as not to start a tirade. Thanks. Why do the insults have to start flying when you mention Windows and its foibles.
There is till backward compatability which constrains Windows.
I said nothing about Linux.
It does really surprise me how the younger generation accept an OS that has so many problems then argue in support of it. I hope they do not expect the same reliability from the ILS computer that brings them down in fog at the airport.

73 Eddie