Re: LF: UK Ae mast planning info

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: UK Ae mast planning info
From: pat <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 16:12:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All,

Mal, actually the CLUED is just a little more complicated than just 4
years as a qualifying period. A 10 year period can apply to some aspects
as you will read in the attachment. The attachment is from a journal
called Local Government Lawyer and is guidance to those professionally
engaged in such matters. The appropriate law books have this in more
detailed and technical form.

Trust this will clarify the position.

If any have problems with .odt I can provide .doc or .rtf
(in a world of open systems, who needs windows and gates or other
"Bloatware Inc" products)