LF: LF acty

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF acty
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 15:50:18 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

LF,

Wow, i can see DG3MDE, G3XDV and it seems there is a new Italian LF station on the band, right on 137.7 in DFCW-3 or so. I still didn't identify the call but to my surprise this is an active and exciting LF afternoon!

A year back i was worried about a "dead" band during the summer period but now i know there can be quite good conds arround the groundwave distance in the afternoon, even better than in winther, as long as there is no local QRN!

73, Stefan/DK7FC