Re: LF: Opera QRMing DF650BAR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Opera QRMing DF650BAR
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 17:24:54 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike,

Very sad.
But now i can see you working DR650BAR. Congrats!!
BTW JO53PO is the locator of DL3ZID too. Maybe he has the call for some time?

The drifting station must be very local to you. Nothing visible here but i saw it on the G4WGT grabber too.
The only TX station visible on pskmap is G8HUH...
I often saw OPERA signals close to 137.7 after calling CQ there. What an accident...