Re: LF: VLF transmission 10.3.2012

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF transmission 10.3.2012
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 22:01:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Am 09.03.2012 21:42, schrieb Lubos OK2BVG:

It is fine, you have a plan to transmit tomorrow. I am ready to receive and I am ready to answer as well. My VLF TX set is at home now and it is ready for our first QSO.
I know, I can see your FB signal in QRSS30 mode (the QRSS30 window is still open on my Apollo grabber).  My signal will not so strong, but there is a good chance you will be able to see it as well. What do you mean, don´t we try it? ;-)   I have a time for our tests from the morning up to 13:30 local time.

Lubos, OK2BVG

Lubos, Gerhard,

I wish you good luck for the first OE<->OK QSO! Very nice goal.
Gerhard, since you're using SpecLab to generate the frequency and even a audio PA, you can use DFCW instead of QRSS, which makes the QSO faster. You could even try slow hell!
There was no slow hell transmission on the dreamers band at all! (I'm always talking about far field experiments, i.e. farer than the own garden fence ;-) ).

73, GL!
Stefan/DK7FC