Re: LF: VLF transmission 10.3.2012

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF transmission 10.3.2012
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:24:20 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Gerhard

So the signal on 8970.000000 was from Lubos, I see him in my 424uHz View http://g3zjo.bplaced.net/index.htm now awaiting to see the signal from you.

73 Eddie

On 10/03/2012 10:13, Gerhard Hickl wrote:
Hello group!

I was not able to copy Lubos signal for QSO and so I also switched on my
TX. I will send a carrier on 8970.01 for the next hours.

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard

Am Samstag, den 10.03.2012, 10:27 +0100 schrieb Gerhard Hickl:
Hello Markus!

This signal is from Lubos. I have a hard time to copy his signal here in
DFCW60 Mode. He is transmitting a carrier, I try to optimize my settings
and we are hoping for some db of noise reduction as the time passes on.

My RX-setup needs a remodeling because it seems to be pretty deaf.

If I will not manage to copy his signal in a comfortable speed for QSO,
I also will change to sending a beacon on a different QRG later.

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard