LF: Grabber in Appingedam

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Grabber in Appingedam
From: "Peter, PA1SDB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:35:59 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hello all !

http://home.deds.nl/~knol/dream.jpg

That's my grabber in Appingedam, JO33kh, very N.E. part of The Netherlands.

I think I did see Henny yesterday between abt. 1400 - 1800 utc on 8970,005 Hz (take a look here http://home.deds.nl/~knol/dream.jpg)

After Friday evening 19:00 UTC, I did turn the loop into the direction of Germany / Austria. Right now, Saturday at 08:30 UTC there are some pixels in a straight line with breaks at exact 8970.00 Hz
I hope my setup is getting to work this weekend.

Not at home now, so unfortunately I can't adjust contrast.
On the other hand, I also can't make a mesh of the rx conditions and parameters :-)

73's. Peter, PA1SDB