Re: LF: DK7FC in VK?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC in VK?
From: "henny van elst" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:33:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan,Dimitris,
Congratulations from henny pa3cpm also,
hennycpm
73's
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:07 AM

Wow! I'm red-hot with envy ;-)

Attached is another grabber screenshot comparison. The width from DK7FC was halved, and the timescale of VK1SV shifted by 28 minutes. In addition to the perfect "7", we also find earlier weak dashes on the low DFCW frequency, between 18:05 and 18:20. This matches what seems to be have been a transmit keying error, with the callsign ending early in an "F" rather than a "C".

Congratulations to both Stefan and Dimitris on this fantastic result!

Best 73,

Markus (DF6NM)