Re: LF: OPERA and QRS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OPERA and QRS
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:07:17 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks for responses.

I have clipped the wings of the FANT0M for a try anyway, now QRS1.024

73 Eddie

On 01/02/2012 10:20, qrss wrote:
We all seem to have agreed to compare OPERA with a QRS speed which takes the same time to send a call sign, correct or not? A QRS beacon can send the call continuously all day and successive periods are often used to establish the information.

How about comparing like for like in the timing of Data Bits, OPERA uses digital techniques and no doubt repeats the data in the 4 minute period of OP4. In this case we would need to be comparing it with QRS1 or QRS1.025 if you like.

I feed a coding session coming on.

73 Eddie G3ZJO