RE: LF: Good pole vaulting...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Good pole vaulting...
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 06:09:34 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

Hi - I really would like to take on the RDF facility on SLabs and see where the signals are coming from - it would not surprise me at all given experiences at MF/LF further Geo/Mah North or South that we are getting skewing - especially as the poor electrons are having to negotiate the Auroral Oval twice even at low activity.... Yes the probe is probably a better overall choice in my location and operability given the remote contol nature but I can select directivity with the K9AY's.

I was using a very short "cap" last nite - something like 5cms - due to local 50Kwers.

Cheers
Laurence KL7UK AM

Laurence