Re: LF: Good pole vaulting...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Good pole vaulting...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 12:44:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

Am 04.01.2012 10:52, schrieb Laurence KL7UK:

Good signals from DK7FC and another in the earlier evening time in Alaska. Nearly a full call from Stefan -
Wow! I missed watching the grabber to the right time. Can i/we have a screenshot (not cut) please?

Antennae is a small probe located about 45ft up - this evening getting better s/n than the 2 element K9AY beaming North. Probably a wave angle thing against noise as its pretty quiet. Odd, but there you go - small can be Beautiful
You mean a micro antenna? Odd ;-)

The occasional Blob of carrier I'm going to blame on HAARP which is up the road - got to blame it on something. Nice to see pre Eu  dawn lift - second day in a row me thinks.
Yes, that looks promising. The seconds half of the season seem to have (for me) new exciting effects.

There was a storm and strong rain during the night. Losses have been somewhat higher. I hope the real frosty winther will come soon, dry, clear, cold!

73, Stefan/DK7FC

Laurence KL7 UK AeroMobile
Anchorage to Seattle...