Re: LF: Good pole vaulting...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Good pole vaulting...
From: IZ2JGB <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:29:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello lorence,

After a bit of investigation seems that all The US
Is going to fight those meters.  The power companies wants them so badly to read meters remotely, to make cash
more fastly and in a timely manner.

In Italy, thanks to our f.. laws we are not allowed to
deny the meter change. In The US, after a lot of complaints , The power
Companies has decided to let the customer "decide".

What will be the next threat to our favorite hobby ?

Bye
Giorgio
IZ2JGB