Re: LF: Tuning inductance for 137kHz receive.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Tuning inductance for 137kHz receive.
From: Brenda Hayes <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 09:37:45 +1300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1326487206; bh=7d4rfbVDnlJ6beZPW24+Hk/we2ygQKRMvf68/ylN+fA=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=xm1JJPy6G37ctK7K3FqiV7pPWr2/KZpKTGF0f5dqSwE85OVjhAm/fb2Wt9UDeWTWx8OL6QaOPI+3WqXFmzep5Mn9Ia+nSz8QrvqeIDyovffDaBgbs+YOXAft3IbHSYrDgrNx2WZ+nrj+GK/CUtSBkKAb/qRDmDv0SAyqIX/4q78=
Sender: [email protected]