Re: LF: RE: Need a helping hand

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Need a helping hand
From: Tim Hague <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:41:24 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Terry, I've managed to get Spectrum Lab working, it's certainly a learning curve!, but fascinating. I shall be putting Up an E field probe up and in the clear shortly, I'm very restricted in space before I get told I should put up a rhombic!.
Now I need to get some QRSS signals so I can get the software set up correctly. I did copy G3XIJ on normal CW and saw someone on Opera on 500kHz...

Best regards, Tim Hague
Sent on my iPad