Re: LF: Re: The Lentus mode

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: The Lentus mode
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:33:56 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Are you keen on Opera  > ?? Comic  opera  ?

I thought qrss was originally a qso mode, which seems to of evolved into a sort of 'Banksy' remote graffiti system , that paints wiggly lines on remote screens in the dead of
night , then follows the  guessing  game as  'I wonder  who did  that ?'

Apparently the Phantom of the Opera was tracked down to somewhere in Spain?
so  that  rules  him out  ?

On with the  show  ,  Any one  for  8Khz  OP120  240 ?

73 - G.