RE: LF: A bit off topic

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: A bit off topic
From: Steinar Aanesland <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 22:30:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Roger

I have been told that this is  Jose Alberto Opera Server.  He stores callsings and locators.

He use it to calculate distances.

It is very strange not to tell about this mechanism of collecting information . My virus software dos not like this at all.  But you are all free to do what you want . Personally, I do not trust this guy.

la5vna S