Re: LF: opera 137 beacon going

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: opera 137 beacon going
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:56:17 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lc3Bd5Kxr8MA+TC7bT1RyeJEoMbtYxlrDmhwhpAY0nA=; b=OUyJddqWRSzsS0vUVO36NMr6Zjum7z+vJ2xOUh75uidDnfvzmOov92L4LCbG9ruS19 BbBxRag1QAa5OU1rc9H1wOXOLL8kajvibNiIUG03Yfqw154VNqtKmnUQgkh8xVghnAcr MWShl1fisDyOQRkFhNfIObaFHwPbquJFSUp6A=
Sender: [email protected]
Mal - the ultimate satisfaction for some of us is to construct Tx / Rx
and other things that work first time, and possibly use them, or give
the deigns awy to others who will.   Or write software, or data modes
or whatever.

I get no enjoyment , satisfaction, or anything from even contemplating
using that morse stuff.  It is a foreign language I was forced to
learn to get a G4 Licence.  Forced to do in much the same way I had to
do French O-Level at school, we couldn't opt out.

So please stop shouting that you consider yourself vastly superior to
anyone else as you can speak a foreign language.

Andy
'jnt