Re: LF: DK7FC and M0BMU 12-30-2011

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC and M0BMU 12-30-2011
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:48:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

LF,

Just got an email from Doug, KB4OER from EM86UI who sent me a capture showing his reception of last night. Apart from my signal there are clear traces of M0BMU and G3KEV.

This is another new TA LF receiving stations and i find it quite fascinating to see the development and interest of a daily growing auditory across the pond! It is a very good development and i think we can do more exciting experiments in the future!

The capture he sent me is at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/FC%2CBMU%2CKEV%40KB4OER_.jpg The location between the other "across the pond" stns (except KL7UK, sri Laurence ;-) ) can be found here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/WEST-US%2BCA_22UTC_30DEC.png
Distance to me is 7103 km.

73 and let's hope for another exciting night/morning

Stefan/DK7FC