Re: LF: DK7FC and M0BMU 12-30-2011

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC and M0BMU 12-30-2011
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:28:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the report.
Well, actually i am transmitting DFCW-90 (currently QRSS-60, as an exception) so i think Jim is actually transmitting DFCW-60. I prefer to have a bit longer dashes, that makes it easier to ID if the signal is very weak. Also some grabbers are scrolling very slow from my point of view. That makes my complete call take a bit longer and thus harder to get a full call but better a clear fraction instead of some pixels that are almost as short as a noise pixel...

73, Stefan