Re: LF: 5X/RN3AUS LF-RX in Uganda!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 5X/RN3AUS LF-RX in Uganda!
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:06:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Alex,

Excellent! Thanks for taking the RX on that trip. Many of us have the chance but only a few take it i think! Hopefully you will have great news later ;-) How about the QRN/M there? I never had the chance to be seen near the equator so far and i don't know a LF station on this continent at all, very exciting! :-) Our distance would be 5922 km, http://no.nonsense.ee/qthmap/?qth=JN49IK&from=KJ60GH

How long can you run the RX in that location? Just the last night?

All the best, 73,

Stefan/DK7FC