LF: Re[2]: LF: 5X/RN3AUS LF-RX in Uganda!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re[2]: LF: 5X/RN3AUS LF-RX in Uganda!
From: Alex K <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:32:57 +0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan, LF!

Meanwhile any traces to find out on screenshots it was not possible.
Unfortunately, during week-end grabber it will be switched off, but since
Monday I hope to renew RX on LF. On my site there is a small story (in
Russian). http://rn3aus.narod.ru/uganda/index.html
I will inform here on the schedule of work of mine "5X-grabber"
73 de 5X/RN3AUS