Re: LF: Radio 4 Long Wave to close.... (soon?)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Radio 4 Long Wave to close.... (soon?)
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:18:03 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Yes .. It will not be possible to run your own low power local FM radio service from your own TX site as all FM direct BC will of been stopped .. so you will have to pay for a time slot on a multiplex TX . and as the ham repeater groups are finding out .. even mast space is not cheap .
so  how much for a  channel  ?? $$$

G..