Re: LF: Radio 4 Long Wave to close.... (soon?)

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Radio 4 Long Wave to close.... (soon?)
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 23:44:30 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1320795870; bh=P2XYL77E+PFIPKPTiWaLAmZ0PpsFKF/0XwKPGsaFV5I=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=hf4ui6K28FgKsNrblK0kaDr5KQ6GC7zW34m7ohTdrl+LWgGo1b9b04YKL9rhi9Rp7G+YXrKMpnO6NZ1GNRvUHkjv5Fok0W6jw7Eotc3zmp0WuHWHUUs7Ya7d8gE0UzxZNDrXmwrTThVaDLgB2RJiNVck9SXaiQk/trhBWcU+ce8=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All

The ttrouble is the BBC and Mark Thompson are obsolete.

"Analogue" BBC FM barely reaches my QTH 30miles North of London and is un usable owing to Aircraft flutter from Luton Airport.

In the UK if you have to travel about by car as part of ones job 198kcs can be RXed over all of our land mass without having to retune your radio. And while working in the Saarland and Cologne areas (2003-2007) on a monthly basis it was nice to stay in touch with the UK. There are a lot of expat Brits there I guess they will be please.... not.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX47VN