Re: LF: OT - Butane Powered Soldering Iron?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OT - Butane Powered Soldering Iron?
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:19:05 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Maybe me being picky Johan but I try not to use flames when soldering
due to carbonising the flux resins. May not be important in these modern
times but was always taught to avoid contaminating solder joints. So
Iron (bolt) and resin cored for me anytime.

73

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk