Re: LF: mains wires

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: mains wires
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:47:27 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1318283224; bh=ITIVPCiyFsYRCnS6zFxZY1tCqaZGlfImdrx0uGRxV5o=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=p7FEunRmxLJTdI+4NECDCb6qr8P1OBweYShG3Vq97VFEP/+o4XsFVXUAlkm/2IH9g8vMryvPF8qs2rMiTvjix0whcxSDlf92TNaMOBotjfKexfdoAGsA1VlodJXSUXSWljsK/fv4rJ/jdUc9sBEUBxKGbqKNhQ/sIpA0AhBxFl0=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=uIBhFWnJ9DtvhTkEAwj7oB6io/3ic3q6ckg3Yc7IE7kFtONKMGzzd/JoQPb66vDcujbV8ekMQ720U76BL7IJTIQHwaSCw6fIOkW1nU5h/attNDm4atwnDepETZolOXmh2xMV6a46n6vCkuVM15RNEdWJfBt1BNDwvaY68GCeHHQ= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott I seem to remembr on what we call double insulated 2-wire units
that you should not be able to touch metal with a British Standard childs
finger :-)) i.e via vents etc.

Alan