Re: LF: Dual mode test MFSK/ROS

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Dual mode test MFSK/ROS
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 16:31:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

John

Set up  ros / mfsk   , could  see  the   ros  was decoding , but  did any of
the  mfsk-4  signal's   decode  with  you  ?

There  was   1  ros  mf-2  rx  showing on  my   pc   but  no  text  decode
at -33 dB . .

Propagation seems  to  be 'odd' as  I can  see the  beacons  round  505 ,
but   when  Gary  was decoding  your  mfsk
signal  nothing  was  showing  at  my  qth ..  it  was only  close  to
midnight  , your  wspr  signal  started to  show  and
decode ... but  with  300 mW  to the Ae  last  week  , mf-2 was decoding
with you , so I assume the Ae is 'working' ..note other stations in the
same  boat  to  day  ?

73 -G..