Re: LF: Netbooks for WSPR and Spectrum Lab?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Netbooks for WSPR and Spectrum Lab?
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 21:56:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I guess, Wolf, that one of the nice things about Linux is that the nice
Mr. Torvalds doesn't keep trying to do things to my computers unlike the
Gates person who doesn't want me to take control. There remains, of
course, the problem of finding applications not specific to Mr. Gates'
"bloatware" !

73

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw