Re: LF: Netbooks for WSPR and Spectrum Lab?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Netbooks for WSPR and Spectrum Lab?
From: Peter Dodd <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 20:58:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

I apologise for not getting back to you earlier Laurence. The WSPR setup was not connected up because I was using the FT-817 for something else. I dont have LF antennas any more but I checked for possible radiation from the USB psu/bus by connecting a short wire antenna to the FT-817 and wrapping it around the USB lead. No noise detected on the WSPR screen.
Probably not a good test!

Regards

Peter G3LDO

Any noise from the USB psu/bus at LF Peter? I had issues up in Alaska within
common mode/ noise at 137kHz.

Laurence