Re: LF: Re: Turbine magnets

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Turbine magnets
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:23:26 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2SY5ldq+gc196n7dmGC6mNNQerwa9OFwbFwNEiFyx50=; b=gNYNOl0JNSbXGzrY1LTJeuMqgb/hlIrb4m/goGE2c5fDapB5QKDuX+Dc0cCi5HmXaE cpf706dsKDilmo4zpOOcyPnZeWOLR3PF4ZK+FiPLmupdm6L0SWIiaUkUO5dMQCyGXGra 4MxYnIs8xvrW9a8luCoGbDtF3N3+TbSfauvOg=
Sender: [email protected]
If these were DC machines and interconnected by high current DC lines
one could imagine a substantial magnetic field, but I believe that
these machines produce AC either directly or through an inverter.

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ