Re: LF: Re: My first ferrite experiments

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: My first ferrite experiments
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:48:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Daniele,

Nice work and good equipment.
I would suggest to make the wires between coil and cap as short as possible and not to use these crocodile clamps. HF litz wire should help about the Q but maybe the Q is reduced by the aluminium shield! Are the rods galvanically separated from each other by a thin plastic tape? What type is the ferrite material?

73, Stefan/DK7FC

PS: Tell me if you need a test signal ;-)