Re: LF: Re: My first ferrite experiments

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: My first ferrite experiments
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 22:59:26 +0200
References: <16BC8B3CA8672445BC2A29B4C14A26D4379ED2AAB4@exlnmb01.eur.nsroot.net> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <9CD1E11E8BC9402CB4AECECAC4088443@JimPC> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>