Re: LF: Ferrite rod antenna - on-air testing

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Ferrite rod antenna - on-air testing
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:04:15 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jim,

Fine. Let's see how the noise is then.
Hopefully i can hear you. Since the high-Z amp isn't ready yet, i will try your 50 Ohm preamp (from the bandpass loop article) with my 50 Ohm winding on the ferrite antenna and compare that to the 1m diameter loop.

Looking forward to that!

73, Stefan

PS: Maybe you can leave some traces on my grabber to have a first propagation check...