LF: Re: Wikipedia 136kHz article

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Wikipedia 136kHz article
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 22:31:36 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1312669176; bh=lhJkD2j5+GMoGDgnWxbLuR3UsyO4wcYEKU+slrLhMbk=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=xoJTuJV3k5A+pooazIt1VfjBNq/yK6HCTAG1pvrXSfsCCAOwvlGZmB683gCNkdn9gD/MiPDe2X+8kLeWAgOWclqP8+DUmIfvVoLRZ8Hg+3hMPWfgm2daYzvxFrcxhA3pttpeiv9yQt85ezLGwGKYmrDGokJjBees0k6b8VSyuvs=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=1k8MauXMLpfBQPWPzlC5W7XVT3FT6vjeOyf3rDEvcb2knpc0+qH+CaPG/R0WUiVMMPuG5l52DZRmrBUgnDFji6yfpjrUugEZQwzBemNVVMnshqkY4glHEvXPsD5wpqR+DdBST8p7sjME+jnU1edThIFrWSveJDvDmqICiYF0xEw= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave I appreciate the struggle with "clever", self important editors. It
should be changed back to 136kHz because it is irrelevant to relate to other
Amateur bands because it is NOT an amateur band in the States! 2200m is a
commercial Part 5 rules band. When the Yanks stop bending to commercial
power distibution pressure and allow a band them maybe they can have some
say in its title. Hardly anyone in Europe refers to it as 2200m band
.....and anyway the Yanks dont know what metres are they even spell it
wrongly

:-)) after all, this is the English version of Wiki :-))

Alan (in "Grumpy mood" )
G3NYK